Last Updated: March 6, 2023
This Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) amends the Agreement between WPHandle and Customer and describes certain restrictions related to your use of the Services. You agree that you and your End users will use the Services in full compliance with the WPHandle Terms of Service (TOS) and the AUP.
No Illegal, Harmful, or Offensive Use or Content
You may not use, or encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to use, the Service or WPHandle Site for any illegal, harmful or offensive use, or to transmit, store, display, distribute or otherwise make available content that is illegal, harmful, or offensive. Prohibited activities or content include:
• Illegal Activities. Any illegal activities, including advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available gambling sites or services or disseminating, promoting or facilitating child pornography or otherwise unlawfully exploits persons under 18 years of age.
• Harmful or Fraudulent Activities. Activities that may be harmful to others, our operations or reputation, including offering or disseminating fraudulent goods, services, schemes, or promotions (e.g., make-money-fast schemes, ponzi and pyramid schemes, phishing, or pharming), or engaging in other deceptive practices.
• Infringing Content. Content that infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property or proprietary rights of others.
• Offensive Content. Content that is defamatory, obscene, abusive, invasive of privacy, or otherwise objectionable, including content that constitutes child pornography, relates to bestiality, or depicts non-consensual sex acts.
• Harmful Content. Content or other computer technology that may damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, program, or data, including viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or cancelbots.
• Violent Content. Publishing, transmitting or storing any content or links to any content that is excessively violent, incites violence, threatens violence, contains harassing content or hate speech, creates a risk to a person’s safety or health, or public safety or health, compromises national security or interferes with an investigation by law enforcement.
• Deceptive Content. Content that is unfair or deceptive under the consumer protection laws of any jurisdiction.
Any attempts to undermine or cause harm to a Host server or subscriber of Host is strictly prohibited including, but not limited to:
• Accessing data or taking any action to obtain services not intended for you or your use;
• Tampering, hacking, modifying, or otherwise corrupting or breaching security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
• Transmitting material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines or engines with the intent or effect of damaging, destroying, disrupting or otherwise impairing a computer’s functionality or the operation of the Host’s systems;
• Interfering with, intercepting or expropriating any system, data or information to which you do not have the right to access; and
• Interfering with service to any user, host or network including, without limitation, by means of overloading, “flooding”, “mail-bombing”, or “crashing” any computer system.
If you use the Services to transmit email, you must do so responsibly. Sending or promoting SPAM using the Services is prohibited.
You may not use the Services in any circumstance or fashion where a failure of the Services could result in death or physical injury.
Overburdening Resources and Overuse
You may not overburden the Services. You may not place excessive burdens on our, or the providers of Third Party Services’, CPUs, servers or other resources or interfere with the services we provide to other customers. You may not use excessive bandwidth or data transfer.
If your use of the Services materially exceeds the use by similarly situated customers, we may offer to move you to a different plan or charge you for the additional use. If you refuse, we may place restrictions on your use of the Services. You may not perform any vulnerability or penetration testing of WPHandle’s network or systems, including your own hosted environment, without our prior written approval.
Support Requests & Reasonable Use
Support must be requested through the proper channels to be received and responded to in a reasonable amount of time.
WPHandle provides 24/7 support, but provides no guarantee either express or implied on the timeframe of when a support request can or will be resolved.
You, the customer, acknowledges that to facilitate efficient server and/or website management, inventory and related activities, our servers may include an administrative account and password and/or a daemon. All reasonable precautions are made by us to maintain the security of these tools and the privacy of client data. You will not tamper, hinder, delete or in anyway change the functioning of these tools.
Login Credentials and Passwords
• You agree to keep all your login credentials secure at any time. We reserve the right to carry out regular audits to determine the security level of login credentials.
• In case we consider your credentials are not secure enough, we will either notify you and set a timeframe for updating them or we will change the login credentials and provide them to you.
• We may suspend access to your account until you update your login credentials with more secure ones.
Notification of Violations
If you become aware of any violation of this AUP by anyone, including your Users, you must immediately notify us at [email protected]